Thursday, April 5, 2012

EMAIL CHAT 3/26/12………

so here is some of my week:

1. First does Kyle like board games still? Because here Dominos are super popular and I want to give him some PRican ones.....

2. Hermana Curl burned a hole in her shirt when she lit a match to light a bday candle for a recent convert.

3. Things have been going well... a little challenging, but okay

4. We had our last regular interview before our final one... and I also found out that Hermana Ghersi and I have different flights.  How sad, uh...... we were super bummed about it!!!! But anyways my interview went really well and the first thing President asked me was would you be ready to get married in the next 30-90 days after your mission. I was like üh NO" Then he was like even if you found the right one and he offers you to be his eternal companion.... I was like nope probably not. LOL ……….. Then he asked me to fast once every week before I go home about what I should do with my life. And yeah it was an interesting and good chat.

5. You won't believe it.... so Alvaro was cheery with us at a fireside and at church. Then he had an interview with the bishop after church. Then he was happy and we chatted. He asked us if we remembered about our appointment for the 18th with Pres. We said of course and then they left. We received a call last night from him saying he wanted us to see if president could come this week and not the 18th. He wanted to see Pres before he leaves for his trip. We called President and he was thrilled and said he would change his schedule to visit. Alvaro agreed and Pres for tomorrow night!!!!!! I think he is going to confess tomorrow and who knows maybe tell us a date. If he gets baptized this weekend he can enter the temple in Colombia with his family!!!! for baptisms!!!! He said he felt a sweet spirit and wanted to change the date. President explained to me that Heavenly Father hears my prayers that they are being answered and my desires are being granted. This could be it.... PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM!!!!

6. We bought him a journal for him to write about his experiences and trip.

7. We had an investigator and her son come to a fireside and they liked it. The son is studying acting and can't go to church because he has acting workshops he can't miss. I explained what you’re doing . He could be good for you guys, he's 10 and speaks English and Spanish. They also agreed to be baptized, but it'll be a while because they won't be attending church until June. But they are cool!

8. I'm getting very excited to see you guys, I won't lie I'm happy to see you three.

9. Tell Kelly and the kids that I say hi.

10. I don't know what else to say... sorry this computer is super slow. That is why there are typos.  (I fixed most of them. J)
I have more tithing to send... Grandma is awesome.... LOL.  Today I found a sale.  I got a pencil black skirt $3, 2 light v neck shirts for the trip $1 each, and a light sweater $3, and a plain black shirt blouse $1.... only $9 for all 5, nice eh?

I feel that Alvaro is my biggest accomplishment on the mission.
He is really, even if he doesn't get baptized while I'm here I have never seen such an amazing conversion in someone as I have in him.

I'm getting rid of some things I know I don't need.... I have even given some of my clothes to the girl in the ward who is serving in Mexico in June, they fit her perfectly.
They’re mostly skirts and some tops that I probably wouldn't wear.  I'm keeping what I would wear.

It’s been super cold and rainy here too, but figures the rain goddess is here. They say this area doesn't usually rain at this time, but guess who's here to cause it?  Yep me!  LOL.

.... it's ridiculous.... I seriously have that gift, it's awful.  LOL.  I hate rain, heheheh.
I love you so much too...... please take care of yourself and so happy we could talk.... thanks for chatting with me and see you in 4 weeks!!!! I LOVE YOU TONS>>>> Te AMO y extrano un monton!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment