Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Email chat 11/9/11………………

Today I will write the letters....I have been thinking about it... it's hard because sometimes we have our PDays full and it’s the only day we really can write. So then I also have to wait another week.....

So I have been sick for 2.5 days now... bad cough and congestion in my chest and sore throat not too fun. Today I'm going to buy medicine and hope it will pass by.... Hermana Rodriguez caught a flu during her birthday and was miserable, but we later made up for it and took her to get ice cream and sang. I'll pick her package up tomorrow. (I sent some party stuff, but didn’t have enough time to get it to her by her birthday.   2 days notice from Utah……..didn’t work!   J)   But she is better and now I am sick.  LOL....
1. Hermana Rodriguez is super cute, we get along great, better than I thought we would. I also heard that Hermana Lopez is doing great in Ponce.

2. We have some good people we are working on.... we are trying to help two couples get married before the end of this year. Then we plan to baptize them.

3. We found an awesome couple named Janet and Jose. They’re not married and right now they are staying in a hotel because their house is getting fixed up. They are friends of a recent convert and they were just at her house. We got to talk to them and teach about the plan of salvation and they were totally into it. Then we invited them to get baptized and they said yes .... yeah so now we have to help them with a few things that are super important, but they really want to be baptized. We have to marry them (they are willing to get married) (to each other J) and he smokes and may drink (but he wants to quit) so pray real hard for them because they seem to really want this.

4. Hermana Ghersi is a trainer this transfer. Hermana Heffen came last night and she seems really cute and her Spanish is pretty good. We are trying to only talk to her in Spanish, but oh how English tempts me.  LOL.

Later Jessie said………… She is from MAssachusetts, but studied in UVU. (Utah Valley University in Orem, which is next to Provo where BYU is located.)   Also Hermana Heffen totally recognized and was excited to see the JDawg sauce.   (Jayson…….your sauce is truly FAMOUS!!!)

5. Tell thank you to Chris for getting the scriptures (cases). Yeah they are kind of dull looking, but it's okay they work and it was still thoughtful of him to grab them. I haven't heard from the case guy (in the DR).

6. We were doing contacts and there was a man who was mentally ill passing by with his parents.... then as I was contacting someone else he was like I know you.... then after I decided to contact his family and then he started talking a lot to me. Then the big question popped up.... He asked me to marry him.. "quiere casarse conmigo".  I was trying to keep a straight face and the parents were trying to make him stop.... but hey first proposal. LOL.
Hermana Rodriguez (on her birthday), Jimenez,
and Encarnacon (who is leaving in December). 
Kayra Santiago is the girl and is the elder’s baptism.
 and Maria (Negron) finally got baptized yeah...... (next to Jes). 
On the right is Hermana Lopez.
The Mormon Church it says.... it’s the bus stop in front of the chapel in another city.

And forget to tell you we are having a Thanksgiving dinner with a talent show in the ward soon fun, eh?

Yeah I want to write them all (everyone who has been writing to her).  I think of these people, but I'm just bad at writing... let them know I am thinking of them.

Yeah we are all roomies (Ghersi, Heffen, Rodriguez) ... poor thing she probably couldn't sleep last night because I was coughing all night, LOL, but not talked much yet (about Hermana Heffen from MA).

Sorry I gotta go I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND MISS YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE..... LOVE YOU!!!!!!!  Adios
Hermana Rodriguez (Mexico)
Jessie eating her favorite snack.
 
hard at work 

 Top Row:  Jessie, Hermana Rodriguez, Hermana Jimenez
Bottom Row:   Hermana Encarnacon, Hermana Ghersi

No comments:

Post a Comment