Thursday, July 28, 2011

EMAIL 7/27/11

I'm not sure how much time I really have because the libraries are closed and I'm at a member's house and it's only one computer and we started late....

1. Crazy menos activo, who was on drugs.... we had a dangerous situation happen this Sunday and threatenings.... some elders had to leave the area, really sad..... I can explain more next week, it’s crazy.

2. Everyone here in Puerto Rico apparently have dreams all the time with Christ speaking to them, apparently everyone has seen Christ but me.... really strange.

3. One of my favorite members (single woman) so funny is always looking for a man..... she saw a photo of dad and was like he's so guapo I want to be his friend on Facebook.

4. Way too much gossip in my area and that is one reason my area isn't growing.

5. It's almost 1 year (since) I've been endowed (this week).

6. One of my other favorite members knows I love ice cream and bought ice cream for the next time I visit them. They were so excited.

7. We have investigators practicing Catholics, really nice and the kid who is 12 is so smart with religion.

8. We are going to have a ward activity so people will invite friends.

9. I think it could be a possibility that I have Diabetes....it could be why I'm so tired.

10. It's crazy to meet other missionaries (from other churches) and hear what they have done and know that our message is true. It's sad because they are doing a good cause, but changing and destroying the hearts through apostasy.

I gotta go.... I love you so much and miss you and I'll try to tell you more next time.... oh wait maybe we can't we have a conference again.

(I know many of you wish Jessie would write a letter back to you.   Problem is…..she really doesn’t have the time.   As you can see, I don’t get much information myself.   The bullet points are great because at least we have an inkling of what’s going on, even if we don’t usually get much detail.   She hasn’t had PDays the way they were designed to be.   Instead, she goes, goes, and goes without the rest she could use.   Please be patient with her.   She LOVES getting letters from people, she just can’t find the time to respond.   Thank you for keeping in touch with her.   Your letters bless her life and strengthen her.)


No comments:

Post a Comment