Thursday, July 7, 2011

7/6/11

So today is transfers... they told us on Sunday we had to pack so I thought okay I guess we are getting transferred... then my leader said everyone in my district was going to be transferred I was like wow crazy.  Then they told the entire mission to pack their bags... I was like wahoo we are finally all going to take a vacation. Then we received a call that when we finished packing that night we needed to call because maybe we would be transferred before Wednesday. We were like what craziness.... anyways long story short we are staying together and only 3 people in our district are leaving. We have a new sister who will be coming here on the mission yeahhh.... and I get to kill Hermana Garcia her last transfer... I'm so so happy!!!!

(I asked about that and she said…….yeah they call it that when you send home a missionary. LOL.  and I'm super glad too she is seriously my best friend on the mission.... weird phrase, huh?)

We are all staying in the house and it will be great.... well for now that's what we know. They wanted us to pack so we would have a clean place but it ended up being worse.  Now we have to drive to Guaynabo for a conference with the whole mission.... I love you and need to go....

Also we are going to the Adjuntas ward every Sunday for church... crazy eh.....

LOVE YOU TONS!!!!!!!

(That was it………neither of us had time to ‘chat’.  Next week it will probably be the same.)

No comments:

Post a Comment