Monday, July 18, 2011

Email received 7/12/11

Not only did Jessie sign on a day early, but neither of us had time to 'chat'.   Here's what I got:


Hey I'm sorry I don't have time to talk this week but next week I will try to mention some things more in detail.....

1.Man from street take Hermana Garcia's twix bar

2. Transfer meeting

3. 2 menos activas come to church... Becky and Evangeli

4. We go to Adjuntas and baptismal interview

5. New girl comes and first week in St. Croix

6. Menos activa returned missionary gives us a smackdown about church

7. someone in Adjuntas is getting baptized.

8. Hermana Garcia is starting to get trunky

9. We can contact on a pier in Ponce and has starfish, other cool sea creatures

10.watching 2 sisters in the ward do Zumba

As you can see, it's not much and I have no explanations for any of it.   Hopefully next time......

 

LOVE YOU TONS AND MISS YOU TONS xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxox

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment