Thursday, May 26, 2011

Email chat (sort of) – 5/25/11

Hey, I just had transfers, we just left the church it was a crazy day and I am a complete lobster.  LOL. (it’s 12 noon Utah time, so 2 pm in PR)..... so I am now in Ponce with Hermana Garcia of the DR (Dominican Republic). Super cute girl.  I'm excited to work with her.... I don't know if I can talk and explain much today, but next time I can..... crazy stuff this week and another Indiana Jones trip.  LOL.

Also quick question..... can you send my SD card?.....okay we have another address but Hermana Jimenez doesn't know it. We will be rooming together with Hermana Curl. (remember Hermana Curl from the MTC?)

I was asking her about being a lobster, which meant she spent too much time in the sun uncovered……

okay sorry, it's because we had to wait like 5 hours in the parking lot for everything, we are doing a whitewashing in my area which means we have to start completely fresh in the area..... and so I was outside waiting first for my comp(anion), then the car, and then a cell phone, it's been a long stressful day LOL.... and yeah Hermana Jimemez and Curl are together... and we are all living together. I haven't used my sweat guards yet cuz I haven't been in an area hot hot yet. LOL (We bought her these things called sweat guards which are supposed to last for weeks and stop you from sweating.   Everyone told us how hot it would be in PR.   She’s been in the cool mountains, but now she’s going to live in a SUPER HOT city….I think she’ll be giving those sweat guards a real test).... also I don't have the address yet because Hermana Jimenez can't remember. LOL…. and hey random note they have a Sam's Club so we can buy things there yah.... I just read some of your letter that was funny about the dentist. LOL (I was telling her my numbed up, drooling and spitting out of the side of my mouth stories)..... probracita mommy..... and I had another generous gift receiving experience.... Hermana Peterson, so cute, serving with Hermana Jimenez who is sick has this cute collection of different things from this brand called Vera Bradley... she got me hooked, and I explained how I thought it was adorable and maybe if I sent money to her mom, her mom could pick one up for me because her family gets discounts through a friend. So I asked her to ask her mom how much I should give or how much would it possibly be.... then she had an extra small notebook and generously gave it to me, so I'm using it for a nice assignment I have from a Psych doctor (did I share that story about the doctor visit and the wrong doctor. LOL)? Anyways all of a sudden she says I have a surprise and I receive this box from her family and they bought me an adorable Vera Bradley backpack, extremely thoughtful and cute!!!!
Thanks for that last part of the letter I feel so grateful and warm and fuzzy right now. LOL (just telling her how much she is loved.)
Oh I feeel the love hehehe..... she doesn't have it for today (asked her to have Hermana Jimenez wrack her brain to remember the mailing address) and we get our letters often from the elders.... our district leader will be serving in Adjuntas., I do have my (Sam’s Club) card and Vera Bradley is a designer a brand... look online
For right now because I don't have the address.... and Hermana J. has been there already 7 months. (and she can’t remember the address?   REALLY?????   LOL) .... Beltran is with Moltavo in an area that both had been in before - not at the same time... they'll be good together... Hermana Peterson is still sick and they don't know what it is, not looking great, we have almost a missionary in the hospital once a week it seems. And yeah I did see the nurse for my physical help. LOL

Next week I will definitely try to explain everything, I'm super sorry I can't explain everything

1. Indiana Jones: just trying to find sweet old dona maria, and almost drove down a cliff with rolling waters

2. Transfers: Ponce 2/4 with Hermana Garcia of DR

3. More back and forth trips to Ponce

4. Hermana Christianson staying with us for a night and worked in Utuado, learned a lot from her.

5. Made Restauration brownies (comparing the story of J.S with brownie mix) (I think she meant Restoration)

6. At church a million surprises of lost long menos activos and investigators.... have no idea what happened because some of these people we haven't talked to and we must have not received the memo. LOL. WAY COOL

7. Pouring drenching rain everyday

8. Sent you and Kyle a package

9. Have conference Ensign

10. at Nestor's ate something that had ants all over it and going up my arms not cool

11. investigator we had for a baptismal date, found out is 90 years old. LOL.  yeah we'll see how that flies

Asked for a few clarifications…………

*2/4 is the area numbers, LOL, of the wards, and I agree I think I could blindfolded as well, (I was saying how she’s been back and forth between Adjuntas and Ponce so much that I think she could drive it blindfolded), and more news with driving - my comp again doesn't drive, and our area is 11 miles away from where we are going to live.... I will be a pro driver.

*Hermana Christianson trains all the sisters and she is so cute, I hope we can spend a transfer together. It was her first time in Utuado

*there will be 4 new sisters arriving to PR mission and there is a rumor that I will be a trainer

*yeah it’s a cool brownie analogy

*yep 90 and doesn't look it or move like it. LOL. We met a man in Adjuntas who was 108 and still living it up

* yes I ate it (the food with the ants……yuck!!!)

All the kids are done here with school.... school is really weird here, Kyle should come here. I swear they don't do any work. LOL.... and the sisters are from Idaho, New York, and Mexico (not sure who she’s talking about – probably the new sisters coming in)

They will be arriving in Aug. and Sept (the new sisters) and it's been almost a year since I've received my call.

Nutz hey mom sorry need to leave I love you a ton and thanks for everything....... xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

mucho amor

ME


No comments:

Post a Comment