Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 4, 2011

I'm back I don't have a ton of time to talk it has been a crazy week. My companion is very sick and so is the sister in Ponce, so i have been drving back and forth for the last 3 days.
Yeah I'm reading it now (my letter to her this week) and president is serious about me staying lol, but we can really talk more about what has happened on Sunday cuz i get to talk to you and Kyle woot woot.
That's all I got from her this week...........sad, but true.
I've been trying to download the videos of her dancing at the mission conference luau, but I'm not having any luck. 

1 comment:

  1. Jess' Mama- Please tell Jess that I got to see Marilee (Sister Ashby) and she is AMAZING! (Her mission is served in the Los Angeles Temple Visitor's Center and my friend and I try to go to the Temple once a week and I try to stop into the visitor's center to visit with Sister Ashby.). She asks about Jess (and Lou). She has also requested that I print off some of Jess' blog/letters so she can read them. :) Let her know Sister Ashby is doing well, thriving, and GLOWING! Send our love from California! :)

    ReplyDelete