Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Email 5/18/11

So today I had auditions at work while Jessie was online.    To add to that, the library she was in kicked them out after a relatively short amount of time.   So, by the time I got back to my desk she was gone.   Phooey!  

Not too much has happened since the last time we talked.... things are pretty rainy and wet here, LOL, and well I'm just going to say I am grateful for companion inventory. LOL.... we had a rough night on Wednesday, but things got better………………….. Thank you so much for the glasses, she really liked them and was very grateful for them. (Hermana Beltran needed reading glasses so I picked a few pair up at the dollar store and sent them to her.)   Also heads up, I know you won't be super happy with this but that is why I'm letting you know. So this transfer has been really insane for the both of us and we have been super stressed, sick, and annoyed so we decided we actually wanted to do something fun for PDay. So we got prepared earlier so we could have more time and there isn’t much to do here, but I asked Hermana Beltran what she would want to do for fun (cuz we need it bad, LOL. I don’t know how Tricia can wear normal clothes and play on her days) but anyways I asked Hma, Beltran and she said she wanted to take pictures and do our nails, so I'm going to get my nails done, so I'm just letting you know why I spent money. We are allowed on our mission, so we are not breaking rules.
What a huge blessing for the Glods to do that for us, wow I'll definitely write them a letter......
Mom thanks for supporting the nail thing.... I know it’s not necessary but it gives us a chance to just breathe and not stress because this has been a super hard transfer…………... also I found a great necklace that will work for my Samoan outfits. I'm going to send you and Kyle a package so I'll put it in there.  The glasses she used are 1.00 the smallest mag(nification). I'm going to keep them (the other pairs) for people who need them ;)  (I told her I tried a pair of the reading glasses on and was amazed at how much better I could read with them.)   Heheheh that is so funny that you need glasses.  I hope I can wait until 50!!!!! Glad they helped. Also sad news again sorry.... Nestor is not going to church because something happened between a member and he is offended super sad mom...
(We were talking about our friends, the Glods)   Talk about inspired. It’s so interesting how we learn something and we don't really do anything at the moment about it until we encounter something that relates to that topic, then we are inspired to remember it and take action. I love that, I have seen that in my mission a lot of times with my studies, ways of how the Holy Ghost helps prepare us for things to come so we can help others or grow ourselves for the right time.
(Jessie’s friend, Lou, came home from his mission because of illness)
Lou sent me a great lengthy letter and in it he mentioned how much he loved talking to you on the phone, and how he could have kept going. I thought that was funny, his mom thinks I sound like you, funny that she can remember my voice, it’s been 1.5 (years). 
Also can I just say I love my personal study, I have learned so much about the scriptures and the gospel. Finally I can think of deep good gospel questions and it really is great to study. I definitely want to keep up my exercise and studies when I come back, because I have seen the difference it has made for my spiritual and mental growth.
Hey Mom I have to go, sorry we couldn't talk much, I'm sure next week will be more juicy once we know about transfers. I have to go cuz they are kicking us out again. This is a new thing. LOL..... but know I LOVE YOU TONS and MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
 Get some sleep and talk to you later.
 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
 LOVE YOU!!!!
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment