Friday, May 13, 2011

Email 5/11/11

As you’ll see, Jessie didn’t get to ‘chat’ much this day.  
Sorry once again I don't have a Pday because the doctor of the Caribbean missions is here to evaluate all the missionaries who need to see him.... so I have been in San Juan since 8 am and we are still waiting. This has been an interesting transfer. Also it was funny because I wanted to see the doctor because it's a free opportunity to ask questions and I was here anyways. I wanted to ask why I am always so tired, I always feel drained, even if I rest and sleep at night.  I'm always exhausted and it’s not the whole mission thing because it was before as well. Also I wanted them to make sure my back was fine (aligned) regarding to my dance injuries. So I entered in and there was a sister missionary (older) and she started talking to me a little. I explained that my questions were super lame, but this was a chance to ask. Then we said a prayer and then she started asking me weird questions that didn't relate to physical health. Then she started asking questions about my companion and then stress with the language and mission. Then she was like "Oh before we really talk I want to explain that as a career I worked 30 years in Psychology".... I was like WHAT??!!! LOL ..... then she was like what were your questions.... well I explained that I am always exhausted and that I wanted to have my back checked. She was like ummmmm..... well, not sure if I can help you with that. Yeah Awkward. LOL. But it was good, we chatted a bit, and then I left. I don't know if I am going to actually get those other things checked out that I signed up for. LOL.

right now I am writing from the office. ....
I talked to her about anemia and low iron………

yeah I thought about iron as well, but the one pysch lady said that she could tell in the color of my eyes that it’s not a lack of iron. I sleep at night, so I don't know.  You've always known that I'm always exhausted, my body always wants to crash.   (like mother, like daughter!)

And I have no pain whatsoever in my back, but I figured that if something happens in the future we can know that my back is aligned or if there is something up now to make the situation easier in the future.
I don't know if you already sent my SD card back, but if not can you send it pretty soon?  That would be awesome. Also if you talk to Lou again can you explain that I want to write him, but seriously there is no time ..... I basically don't have Pdays.
I was asking why she was in a hurry for the SD card to be returned.  She should have another one……

okay because Hermana Jimenez wanted the photos on her flash drive that is why and I couldn't do it when I had the SD with me.... then I accidently sent it before I was able to put in her flash drive.

Thank you so much for the lotions. They were great and smell so good. Definitely a fun treat... I love bath and body
Both Hermana Beltran (Jessie’s companion) and Hermana Peterson (in Ponce) have been violently ill with vomiting, diarrhea, and so forth……….
Hermana Peterson crashed again. She was doing great and bang came back. They believe it's Dengue and Hermana Jimenez has been fighting headaches. We're just a great bunch in the Ponce zone. LOL....

It's something that is transmitted from mosquitos.  It’s a disease. Nasty one too.   (Dengue fever is a virus-based disease spread by mosquitoes.   It’s totally curable and not usually serious……just yucky!)
I have to go..... I LOVE YOU MUCHO AND I WILL TRY TO TALK TO YOU NEXT TIME. I'm sure there will be a new story....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment