Thursday, March 8, 2012

EMAIL CHAT 2/29/12………..

So here are some things from this week or things that I have thought of:

1. I was thinking about working for Avon and doing a garage sale to help save up money.... and there is a woman and a brother who has a family member who is a big wig for beehive clothing that maybe I could get a job... he offered Hermana Eteaki when we met him because he likes Polynesian employees, so maybe I'll have a chance.  He is from PR.

2. I talked to someone about getting a ride in Florida and I can get the number or give him your number and they can see if they can help me... I don't know him, but one of the ward members knows him and she loves him. He works at the temple, and I thought maybe we can go to the temple there too.  (We’re trying to figure out how to get to church on the Sunday we’re on vacation.)

3. I also have been thinking of being a volunteer at the MTC as a Spanish speaking investigator, help me stay focused and remember and help missionaries training.

4. The Metcalf's are so adorable and generous they sent me an amazing care package that was super fun and useful... I'm going to try writing them a letter today.... I appreciated it so much, it totally made my day!!!!

5. Things have been going alright....work has been slow this week, but of course we still try and learn, right....

6. I heard from Hermana Kamisese and I'm excited for when we can catch up and chill after the mission.

7. Can you text Mare for her email address?

8. I have my car accident meeting tomorrow.  Please pray everything will go well.

9. Read some interesting scriptures today about the celestial kingdom.... Luke and DC 132 and 137.

10. I can't access anything on this computer about BYU Hawaii.  It won't open.

11. Also we had the one girl take pictures of us... it was cool to get to know her, but she wasn't interested to have us share to her. She was super sweet, but it was a little difficult with the whole taking pictures during our lessons, don't think our investigator liked it so much!  

The investigator was Lillian.  It was awful.

She did a couple and then left for the rest of the lesson which worked out, but we wanted her to listen as well.   (You might remember that someone’s granddaughter was going to follow the sisters around for a day and take pictures of them for her school project.   This was that day.)

Well gotta go. Absolutely love you tons and can't wait to see you all... miss and LOVE YOU A TONNNNN!!!!!!!!!




The Metcalfs sent a care package specifically designed for a girl/missionary like Jessie.  
It was PERFECT!


Oh, so much junk food!


Fatter and Fatter......uhhhhhhhh..........


Someday her prince will come........just not while she's on her mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment