Thursday, February 2, 2012

EMAIL CHAT 2/1/12………..

We just got on now because it was transfers unfortunately, but good and sad..... Hermana Eteaki left me :(   I truly love her and she has been a blessing for me here.... but drum roll I have Hermana Curl now... so she'll help me stay sane.  LOL....

1. Transfers with Hermana Curl without car.

2. We ran in the dark down hills and in rain trying to make it for our hula class and thank goodness for the Bishop and his wife picking us up.

3. Janet in Trujillo Alto I found out is baptized yeahhhhh.... and Zory and Marcano are getting married and I can go to the wedding!!!!

4. Alvero, our 20 year investigator, went to church and also agreed to do a fast with his wife sometime .

5. I gave my first talk on Sunday and it went pretty well, I was blessed because two of our mini missionaries returned back and helped me correct it.

6. I have some serious bad luck lately.  It's been a very intense week in different aspects: Got splashed by passing cars, Getting my police report, and setting my wreck inspection appointment (horrible experience).

7. I don't really know what else to say.

8. The Lord answers our prayers definitely, found Him helping us with the whole car and police situation.... and a little prayer will do!!!

9. And I don't really know what else honestly.

I think I have to go soon..... Sorry it’s short..... BUT I LOVE YOU TONS.





No comments:

Post a Comment