Tuesday, January 17, 2012

EMAIL CHAT on 12/14/11………….

SO this week has been interesting and long.....

1. We had our concerts in San Juan, Toa Baja, and PONCE!!!!! They all went super well and were fun. It was nice to get out and do something that I love. We got to sing, meet people, and chill with one another between acts. I think I needed something like that. I also got to see some people from Ponce and Adjuntas... that was a treat. I will definitely have to come back here and visit those places and people.

2. We have our next performances this Saturday and Sunday in Mayaguez and Caugas. I'm excited....

3. We had white glove checkups and our date changed 3 times for them to pass by, so we cleaned a tons... then finally they decided to pass by yesterday and thankfully we passed. They like our place... and it was crazy because the place (floor, walls, everything) gets super dirty fast.

4. Had my interview with President. It was interesting....

5. We are supposed to have baptism on the 23 with Elia and we want to try to help her daughter and fiance get baptized the same day.

6. Janet is progressing. She has stopped drinking coffee and she seems so much happier now. She is staying with the member and Jose is staying in another house, so maybe they’re better with the law of chastity. We taught about the word of wisdom and he was surprised, but he agreed. He smokes and drinks coffee. He ripped his half pack of cigarettes in front of us.  IT WAS GREAT... then he said he will change for halls cough drops. Here they eat it like candy... cigarettes for medicine, little by little right ;p But then I heard he had another pack in the house and is still smoking.....

7. Michelle is progressing, but still hasn't attended church yet and so we have to keep moving back her baptismal date because she needs to attend 3 times. She reads, prays, and keeps the commandments, she really is good.

8. I heard that I need to apply for school by FEB... can you check that for me?  If so I need to apply soon!

9. We don't have any Christmas appointments yet, I hope we have Christmas.

Love you gotta goo....... I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH AND MISS YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Have a good week and stay healthy!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment