Monday, September 12, 2011

EMAIL CHAT 9/7/11………

Jessie and Hermana Jimenez biking at night

Hey, before I forget, you can send things to our house still, we're still there and also you can tell people they can email me if that is easier than writing a letter. I'm receiving nothing and it's kind of depressing. LOL.
(I sent her a photo of a hug and told her to get a hug from one of the women she knows who might be squishy like me…………..)  hehehe thanks for the hug.... unfortunately Puerto Ricans and I don't get along as well and none look like you even though they all look like from the U.S. LOL.
No doctor and no dentist, we were going to go to the doctor until I realized I wasn't fasting, so I might call in to see if the mission will let me go another day and get it done.
Yeah they said for the blood test I should fast for that type of test, but I forgot this morning...... so I need to check if they'll let me do it this week....
Yeah I don't know I heard that thyroid has to do with your hormones, so maybe it's worse when my hormones work more.....
Well this week as usual is a test of patience and a sign that I'm ready to finish and go home. LOL..... but.....
1.)   funny story.... someone thinks I'm bad at speaking English, go figure!!! I don't speak any language but SPANGLISH!!!! So we were contacting and we came up to a family who was walking. There was a grandma with a little boy and behind two adults (guessing mom and dad).... so I contacted the grandma and she was like no hablo espanol... and I was like that's great I speak English.... so she was like okay well we need to go because he is antzie. Then the parents behind came and we shared them a card. It was awful the contact, I had no idea how to contact in English. Then I was like sorry with my mixed up English and the man responded, "no actually your English is pretty good" OH MY GOSH... sorry thought that Spanish was my native tongue. LOL. Americans! I was in shock and then I asked where they were from and they were like Massachusetts and I was like me too (they probably didn't believe me) and then we talked a little bit more and they left. I was so ashamed of myself. LOL.
2. We contacted and came to a house that was having a bday party and long and behold (literally) a family of weenie dogs.... 2 parents and a ton of puppies... recently I've been seeing quite a few weenie dogs, which is funny for here because it's not common at all for that type. SO CUTE.  (Our dog is a weenie dog, that’s why they get her special attention. J)
3. Ismael got baptized, received the Holy Ghost and bore his testimony. It was great to see how much he has grown. Now we gotta help his wife do the same. The Sunday he received the HG and bore his testimony, he came up to me and thanked me for helping him a ton. And that he appreciated what we did.
4. I love the days when you don't know you are following the Spirit and then all of a sudden a miracle happens..... There is a family, Lizette and Sara (ice cream family), and she has a menos activo son who married a non-member. Well she has been wanting us to meet him.... well we were contacting and were planning to see them, but decided to head to their house later. We did contacts and the moment we arrived they had just arrived. It was a last minute thing for them and we decided to wait a little later in the day to visit and then bam we ended being there at the same time. IT WAS GREAT... so we shared with them and found out they liked it and felt good after. So we really hope that we can see them more and it was funny because Lizette had to clarify that she didn't plan it.
5. Poor Hermana Jimenez I don't think I'm a good trainer. .. there has been drama (unnecessary), no success, and blah things. I think she thinks we never have success and we don't do things well. I hate that...I feel so bad for her cuz I'm trying and it's not working for her. She has a fiery desire and I don’t. Please pray for her and me.... we get along great, but it's been rough with everything going on....
6. Got a nice new car
7. got a tan
8. Learned more about the resurrection
9. Have mint ice cream
10. need a new scripture case again I think... because my scriptures ripped and so my case doesn’t support it from falling the pages. I've tried super gluing a ton of times, I need to find one that has a zipper.... there is one that I found that is $40 leather and somewhat carved... I was a little afraid that would happen with my scriptures and the case.
(I asked what town the family from MA was from……….)  they told me where but bad memory can't remember and they knew Mansfield.
…………………………..
okay I will try that (praying and asking for the blessing of having unconditional love for the people) and keep trying just get ready for an hour hug when I return okay cuz I will be so ready. LOL.
We'll see. LOL.  (I told her to go play for a few minutes…..she REALLY needs to play!)   no I need to write to pres but where we are there isn't any place.... we have to always be careful about miles and we are far from the house to sleep. LOL. (another thing she could really use  J)   ... we want to look for pinchos somewhere it's meat on a stick.
(About Camaret………..her cousin’s cousin on the other side)  Oh my goodness she's married!  She looks beautiful. How crazy!
Oh man I'm sad that Trish and I are missin’ it.  (Tricia is one of the cousins Jessie and Camaret have in common.)
.... that’s so great.... I love the one with the frame, we might have to do that (about photos).
How fun to look at those (pictures)
Yeah I want to do that photo (the family used a picture frame inside the photo and made goofy faces).

Alright  LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU DON’T EVEN UNDERSTAND HEHEH JK I KNOW YOU DO!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment