Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Email chat 9/21/11..........


hey hey I'm glad you’re on..... I'm doing pretty good... exhausted as usual. I went to the doctor did I tell you that and I tried going again because I need lab tests done... but the traffic was awful and no place to park, so after email we are going to try again.... question can I use our health card cuz the mission still is waiting for the church to put money in my card to pay the expense....
(Cody, our dog, has diabetes) hehehe oh I am so glad he's okay... I was so worried.... I don't want him to leave before I come....

Did you by chance write in my blog and Facebook my email, no one writes, I don't ever know what is happening. LOL. (I think that last comment was intended for her friends) ………………….

1. There is a sister who used to sing in the MOTAB and her and her husband are over public relations. They are organizing a Christmas concert to travel to each side of PR and 5 concerts. It will be shown to members and big wigs of PR. We had auditions the other day... and they will have 2 quartets and a group. She be sweet.... wish me luck!

2. Sounds like they are opening up the islands for Hermana's to enter, I won't be transferred (this time around), but maybe in the next...

3. Here in PR they have meat on a sick with BBQ sauce called Pinchos and I think JDawg's should do it with their sauce... it would be a hit. Also I officially finished my JDawg's sauce, sad story.... (you might remember me mentioning that the owners of JDawgs are in our ward and good friends.   I’ve sent more than one bottle of the JDawgs special/secret sauce to PR and there’s another on its way.   J)

No JDawgs sauce.........waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

4. An elder in our mission is getting sent home because he fell off a cliff and is literally a miracle. He is still alive, but had a serious surgery and I believe they are sending him home.... he fell off the cliff chasing and trying to catch iguanas... the other missionaries who were with him are fine.

5. Through this experience President held a conference about obedience and if we haven't resolved something to fix it now. It was intense and talk about feeling bad....

6. I got to see miss Hermana Jimenez, Encarnation, Beltran, and Moltavo it was great to see them.

7. I made the group to sing, so I'll be singing for the Christmas concert.  (Yahoo!!!   Jessie is not a singer, so this is a huge opportunity for her!)

8. Please put my address on Facebook.  (I told her I wasn’t comfortable doing that.   Her address is here on the blog if you need it.)

9. We did a clean-up service at the beach that was cool.

with Hermana Jimenez 


 
the woman is Maricarmen and she is the Branch President's wife in Adjuntas

a couple of girls from the Adjuntas Branch


10. I love Mexican food ;P

so nothing really for our week in the mission work... we have been riding bikes, and have been meeting new people, but nothing really new. Still working.....

LOL.  all my roommates have liked it (the JDawgs sauce – she keeps using it up)

I mean comps.  LOL.

hehehe yeah it's all pork and chicken that she cooks (the Mexican food) and the girls are doing great (her former companions that she got to see)
(I asked if she liked the food her companion cooks……) yes its delicious......

We had a little time to chat, not ton.... (with her former companions)

and we are getting along well... definitely a few times we use patience, but she is great. We are seriously two peas in a pod.... so much alike (about Hma. Jimenez)
(I asked her if she was learning dances from Hma. Jimenez and was she teaching her dances too.) well that’s our goals but sometimes we are not in the moods to dance. LOL.... apparently she was the principle dancer of a professional group in her pueblo (city) she apparently is super good, it sounds like and she has traditional dresses and she wants to give me one... cool eh

(I asked if Hma. Jimenez did all styles of dance, like Jessie.)   just Mexican folklore and I think he knew (I asked if Pres. Alvarado knew Hma. Jimenez was a dancer when he made Jessie her trainer.)
We have done a little Polynesian she wants to do the exercise video too. LOL.

We're almost done we need to head over there (to the doctor for lab tests) and yes I'm still fasting. LOL. I've done a ton this last 2.5 months.
well I'm heading out I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND TELL KYLE AND CODY A GOOD LOVEY HI FROM ME!!!!!!! just think almost 7 months finally heheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment