Wednesday, June 15, 2011

EMAIL CHAT 6/15/11

Yep I got the box and loved it, felt truly like a princess.... We are going to decorate for tonight........ today I woke up with a Spanish birthday song with Spanish instruments played by Hermana Jimenez and then turned over and saw cookies ice cream sandwiches with numbers 22. It was great and then I opened my package.   (I sent her a box full of party décor (pink princess) and party favors, cupcakes, candles, a card and gifts.)   We just got back from checking out the Gauncha (the beach here in Ponce) and we did our studying there. Then we checked out the place and took pics it was great. It was a perfect day to check it out.  Also the Peitz, the missionaries, are going to take me out to lunch soon yum.   (The Peitz’s are the senior couple in the mission.   Elder Peitz is the one Jessie reports mileage to, who seems to like her very much.   I thought it was SOOOO sweet that they were taking her out to lunch on her birthday.   Very kind, indeed.)
So crazy news - last week President asked Hermana Jimenez to go to the office because first, our senior sister's flooded in Guaynabo cuz of all the rain and president wanted to talk to her. So Hermana Curl and I were like what is going on. Then the next day President wasn't even on the island to talk to Hermana and the AP's (Assistants to the President) called us to go to Bayamon and pick our comps (companions). So now Hermana Garcia and I are comps again. LOL...... what a crazy transfer eh.... so we will have to see what will happen. Also with our area we were feeling like we had already covered it and we just found out that we cover all Ponce 2/4 which means basically Ponce is our territory crazy that’s a ton....

I absolutely loved the card, it was PERFECT!!!! I was sharing it with all the girls I loved it!!!!  (I sent her a card with sound………two cartoon characters giving her hugs……very cute.   Jessie spent the first 6 months of her mission telling me she missed my ‘mommy hugs’ and that she needed one badly…..so I sent a bunch for her birthday.  J)   And yeah loved the beach and ocean so incredible. So happy that finally in PR I could go to the beach and especially on my bday.... also the other day we bought dinner and ate it on the ledge on the beach awesome.

Good thing you didn't buy panda cuz we don't have one in our area.  (I almost sent her a gift card for Panda Express, but decided not to.)

I haven't had the cupcakes yet and yes we are starving.....  (It was late for lunch so I commented that she must be starving by now.   And I’d asked her if the cupcakes survived the heat and compression in the box.)

I was expressing how I thought it was such a huge blessing that her birthday fell on PDay.    The only birthday she’ll have on her mission.   If anyone needed that to happen it was/is Jessie…….

Oh definitely.  I was thinking it’s been so long (since) the last time I have had a bday with you guys.... but I agree the Lord has been blessing me a ton!!!
I was saying how no matter what (unless she was working for Disney) we would all celebrate her birthday together next year………..

heheheh for Disney I was thinking for auditions, I think they are in Italy or near there so maybe I can do it when it is the Rome temple dedication.  LOL who knows right..... and no way Idaho.  (I said….if she was in Idaho I would drive up for her birthday.)
We always pass a man who is poor and is always asking for money so we decided to call him the fruit man and give him fruit.... so we have started to give him fruit and he has been liking it….So one day I had a little pack of carrots and I was like I'll give him this today and oh mi madre he was like what is this... I was like carrots.  He asked are they sweet and I said no they are vegetables and he was like I don't want that. And we were thinking how picky, but at least we know he likes sweets.
Sorry mom I have to go cuz we have to meet for lunch.  We hope we can return for emails but I don't know if we can.....

LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH AND THANKS TONS FOR YOUR LOVE AND GOODIES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment