Thursday, October 20, 2011

Email chat 10/12/11...........

Oh I am glad you’re here. I need mommy love as usual. LOL.

I think Kayliegh returns next month (Jessie’s good friend from HS currently serving a mission in Virginia)....
(about Hermana Lopez…)  We received an unexpected call the night before her birthday that we had an all day meeting... so we spent our day in a meeting.... we decorated her desk with things from my bday and two other sisters came down for the meeting too and helped me with that. They took our car away until 1 hour they gave us an uglier old one that now we have to get an inspection. That's my second third time they have given me a car to get inspections. Today is a holiday and the libraries are closed and I am at the bishop's house.
We do not have baptisms still.... but we will be attending 2 baptisms of women we are helping..... Yesterday we did a service project where we went to the middle of nowhere in the mountains to a single woman who collects street dogs. She had about 100+ and all different forms. She lives in a super humble setting and she has a bunch of tarantula caves near her house. Terrified.  LOL..... we tried teaching and helping. The elders are building her dog houses.... and one of the dogs got injured... so I did operation one on one where I had to clean his bloody ear with alcohol that what interesting. LOL... I'll send a picture next week. We are going to return and teach her and we were at her house really late and we were supposed to go to another person's house that we were planning, but when we went to their house which is a project, she told us that little bit earlier (when we planned to be there) was a shooting near her building..... The Lord works in mysterious ways. We will be teaching another day with her.... she'll be baptized this Saturday. Both these women are named Maria.

(I mentioned how much more money the woman with the dogs would have if she could find homes for the dogs and only keep a couple of them.   I also expressed my gratitude that the dog Jessie helped didn’t bite her.)   She works hard and uses the money to buy food.... and the dog didn't have teeth it was 20 years old
Yeah it's totally true, she's a great woman too with a great heart.... she says it’s a sanctuary and that she feels close to God with them... God's creatures.

When I had gotten my (scripture) cover from the man in Ponce.... he saw my last name and said he is studying the Italian language and he told me that he had a musical disc in Italian. He asked if I wanted it for free and I said okay why not .... so for a long time now I have had this record of Italian music... well it's finally going to be used productively. This Friday we will have an International night where ward members will set up tables with different countries... and the patriarch's family has Italy. I told them about the record they could use for decoration and they will use it and absolutely love it.   (I mentioned that it was kind of random that the vendor gave Jessie the record, but cool too.)   Yeah it was random, but now the family can use it which is cool.
They switched cars, gave elders our new one and then gave us an old one I don't know the reason.

We met a couple that seems interesting and could be good, we'll have to see this week


Not mine.... they are the elders we are attending (the women getting baptized are not Jessie’s investigators)
They’re in the other ward we don't serve in anymore. LOL, we’re helping so the elders can teach lessons before the baptisms.... but they are super cool. One is a mom and the other is a 9 year old girl who will be baptized in a river.

(I asked about the river……is it deep?   Cold?   Clean?)   I have no idea, LOL, how it’s like hehehe we'll have to see.
Well I think I have to go, it's Hermana Lopez's turn.... but I love you and always thank you for every single thing you do for me and show the love, it means the world to me!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND MISS YOU TERRIBLY!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment