Monday, August 29, 2011

EMAIL 8/17/11

... hey before we talk president talked to me about there is a video on YouTube of my dancing....I don't know who put it on... but you need to take it off the internet for no one cuz I kind of got in trouble and president can get in bigger trouble please and thank you.

I haven’t been able to locate the video on YouTube, so if you’re the one who posted it or you know where it is, could you please delete it off YouTube and Facebook ASAP?   Jessie is getting in trouble and I don’t want it to be a problem for others either.    Thank you!!!!

Yeah I told president that it's not something you would do.... and he was like yeah but see if maybe someone can take it off.... yikes.... we found out through a sister who recognized me and saw it. It was on YouTube and Facebook.
Okay so I am officially a trainer for Hermana Jimenez of Mexico... we seem to have a lot in common and she seems like she's got that fire in her bones. She is a recently rescued menos activo, a professional folklore dancer, and is short. LOL.

(About Hermana Garcia………)  No she left me and it was super sad and I already miss her.... she is totally one of my best friends...... she is going to tour a little bit... work in St. Croix and some of the areas she worked in before. I had to say bye to her..... but I'm definitely going to try to visit her in the DR..... have you found out anything about EFY there?   (Apparently there is supposed to be an EFY session held in the Dominican Republic next summer and Jessie and Hma. Garcia want to go and be counselors for it.)
The other missionary is a 2 year convert (Hermana Jiminez).  The other sister.... well we've started out with long days in meeting... I just came here to Ponce.. and it was friends that helped her get reactivated. We are planning to work with youth more and menos activos because that is how she became re-activated was through institute and the youth.....

I can already tell that she'll make a difference here in Ponce.... she'll be my comp(anion) for 12 weeks... that is the length of the training program.
(pictures on CD’s she was telling me she had……) Some are and others are pictures Hermana Curl gave me that I want too..... so we'll have to see... Hermana Garcia said she would call me every night before she goes.... we'll see if she does that. LOL..... but yeah sad story (Jes thought she’d have 3 more weeks with Hma. Garcia).... and grandma just holidays, and dad in June (about mail)... and I know I am super bad with writing too so I probably deserve it. LOL....Lou isn't writing either and oh before I forget can you put Alijandrina in the prayer roll (I don't know her last name. LOL)

Sorry I've switched to about 4 comp(uter)s in the last 5 min(ute)s we are having problems now with the comp(uter)s..... but President was having a mission tour with the Area Counselor of the 70 and he recently got back and really didn't have time for transfers. Yesterday she came to PR from the DR (Hermana Jiminez transferred into the PR mission from the Dominican Republic MTC).
I am nervous about the training... I just want to make sure it's a good experience for her and also everyone loved Hermana Garcia so I hope they feel the same about me. LOL.... we'll see and mas espanol again.

(I was saying that her Spanish must be pretty good by now……….) Yeah but I just asked Hermana Jimenez today if she can understand me and she was like a little... you have no idea how much it hurts when they can't understand... it gets super distressing and frustrating.... I'm tryin.....I don't have really anything to share to be honest with ya. I already shared it I think..... maybe I can share a funny story with you...... so Hermana Garcia and I were in an elevator super hot one... and a family enters at the same time as us. We tried making conversation with them and the little girl was tempted to push the buttons. Then she started pushing. She didn't push all of them, but she did push a few. So we were heading to our level and all of a sudden (a little after the girl left) we heard a phone ringing...and we were like what is that... is it the emergency phone calling? ... did the little girl push the emergency button? So it kept ringing and then the door opened and we started hearing a phone : ello ello... quien es? We were like no nadie... a girl pushed the buttons and she must have pressed the emergency button.... and as the door opened we saw a thing that looked like a speaker so we were talking to it. Then we left the elevator and the voice was still going...heheh then we realized it was the phone in Hermana Garcia's bag and it called by itself in speaker to our district leader.  The second time it has called on its own... so funny.....
Yeah well president threw some more difficult curve balls that were almost impossible before and now I have that with trying to be an example to her, so it will be interesting.

Okay gotta go but LOVE YOU SO STINKIN MUCH!!!! AND MISS U!!!!!!!!! TELL KYLE THE SAME AND THE POOPY DOG

No comments:

Post a Comment