Thursday, March 10, 2011

Email - March 9, 2011

Jessie with Hermana Jiminez in Ponce

Jessie with Hermana Jiminez in Ponce

OKay here are some pointers....

1.Tried Sesame Seed juice, NEVER TOUCH THE STUFF, I repeat, DO NOT PUT IN YOUR MOUTH……..LOL. 
(Her first companion, Hermana Miller, said exactly the same thing in a letter to her family (which was posted on her blog) after Jessie left for Adjuntas.   Too funny!)
2. I think I found my PR mom (you know how people find their wanna be moms, there is an adorable, sweet woman that we are working with that already wants me and Hermana Jimenez a return to visit them when we are done with the mission. She also wants to adapt us, and set me up with her son.  LOL.... Very cool family
3. I got my bike, but haven't ridden it too much, Hermana Angel needed to have something checked with it, so we haven't ridden them too much, until the problem is fixed
4. I ate Lasagna (beef), rice with vegetables, and the sesame drink for a meal, not my favorite
5. I asked someone to be baptized and they accepted, but the thing is it was to an 11 year old boy.  LOL.
6. We have an investigator in Utuado, but not sure how it’s going to turn out....
7. I'm struggling emotionally still, I don't know why I have such an urge to leave my mission and go back home.... it's not usually this bad.
8. I received your package today, thank you so, so, so, so much, you are the very best, even with or without packages or letters.  LOL.... one pointer to save you money, I don't need Liahona's or cards (supplies) because we are blessed with a mission that supplies them
9. Puerto Ricans do not know how to drive, keep praying for me with that..... I have a tough time with them
10. I loved the photos of Kyle
11. I'm in 3 Nephi 20 in my reading, so close to be finished, I love the Book of Mormon
12. I miss you guys so, so, so much
13. I just found out that Lou is not doing well at all health wise, he has been hurting really badly
14. Time does not exist in a mission because there isn't time to even say the word.  jk (just kidding)
15. I've had some creepers hit on us....

I'm sure there is more, but I can't think of much, I can explain more about the pointers you want to hear next time. Sorry ended up staying in Ponce for the other hermanas and for Walmart. So we decided to use the computers at the library in Ponce, but while we were there, the Internet went out, so we didn't get to write, and then we had to drive back, do laundry, and have a short amount of time to email. Sorry.....

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO So S o MUCH!!!!!!!!! AND MISS YOU GUYS TONS!!!! Give Kyle and Cody a big hug from me!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
ME


No comments:

Post a Comment