Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Email received 12/2/10

Hola mi marvillosa Mama!!!!!!

     Como esta? So spanish oh dear spanish oh how I wish I knew it fluently. You know how people say their spelling gets worse and their grammmar is awful, well it is definitely happening to me, seriously bad spanglish going on around here. Anyways how is the family? Thanks for the letters I got them last night and last week after I emailed you.... thanks it is so so so nice hearing what is going on and receiving letters. I seriously need a phone though it is pretty hard doing this whole writing thing and not talking... seriously it is killing me. I am the worst at it.... anyhow..... thanks for the letters and glad things are going well and you still on your toes. Sorry to hear about the christmas shopping, i would have definitely helped you out on black friday cuz you needed the help, but also especially now because I have not left this place except for one time for 9 weeks ahhhhhh going crazy a bit and antsy. It's hard cuz here they take full control of you, absolutely no freedom or time, and so many rules where you have no freedom at all. So i can't wait to go in the field and have a breathe of fresh air and be able to do my own schedule, its pretty ridiculous.... so much more strict than provo 10x.
      So I get to leave on Tuesday at 7 am and so so so so so aminado (excited) I am so ready to get out of here, and I just keep hearing great things about the mission, so I'm ready to check it out. I heard we already have our companions assigned, which is pretty exciting and our next day is pday, so I'm hoping and wondering if we get to take that pday. Things have been crazy here lately, we have been having serious senioritis here but missionitis instead, so we haven't been as dedicated as we should be which i know is bad. My district is interesting, I love them, but they do drive me crazy. We call ourselves the bi-polar district cuz we have dramatic change of emotions all the time one day so happy, laughing, straight to wanting to ring someone’s neck.... but we are good for one another.

………........ We had a thanksgiving feast here which was so so good, loved the food. We had mashed potatoes, turkey, honey glazed/cinna sweet potatoes (fav), fruit, vegetable, stuffing, and a pumpkin puie crisp, it was a wonderful meal. It was a good thanksgiving, sad thing is we couldn't take pictures. Bummer eh!!! I got the chance to meet my 1st counselor in the mission presidency of PR mission here cuz a huge group of PRicans came to the temple, so I met a few and they are super nice and talk so fast. Its interesting PRicans look like americans, they don't even look latin, they are light skinned and don't have the latin look. Interesting eh and they are petite yah! So that was cool and one of my companions friends was in the group so she got her friend to get us a bunch of junk food (we gave money) and we pigged out it was so delicious and fattening lol.
       Hmmmm we met with Fabrice he came the third time which was great we talked and taught him about the comparisons of the bom (Book of Mormon) and bible and how they work hand in hand. We taught how there is a greater light out there, what he has is good, but there is more he can learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ and that is the restored gospel. The spirit was definitely strong and we hope he felt it. One thing about Fabrice is he likes to use logic more than feelings I think. He tends to try to understand things in a deeper logical sense than from a feeling in your heart sense, so we hope he will do his commitments and feel the spirit!!! We will meet with him one more time and try to get other missionaries to continue teaching him. Also we had another investigator but she confirmed on coming but when we got there we waited for 30 mins and she never came unfortunately!

Well my time is up..... I love you so so so so so so so so so much and miss you guys!!! Give kyle and cody a huge hug and pet from me!   (Cody is our dachshund)

Did Kyle receive his letter and money?

Alma 57
Loves-

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxdoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Hermana Jes Comoletti

No comments:

Post a Comment